This is an introductory four-hour session to provide an understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma. You’ll gain a basic knowledge of common mental health issues, learn how to start a conversation around mental health and some strategies for looking after your own mental health and well-being.
£65 per delegate including VAT, booking fees and course materials. 10% discount on check out when using the booking code beam10
• What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
• A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
• An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
• Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
10% discount on check out when using the booking code beam10
- 26th June 2023 – 1300 – 1730
Booking Link: Please click here to book.