Wednesday 24 May 2023, The Studio from 10:00 -16:00
Registration is now open for beam’s first sustainability forum!
Join us at The Studio Birmingham on 24 May for a day designed to inform, educate, inspire and share tried and tested sustainable practices that will enhance your brand and create a better future for all.
Our agenda includes expert guest speakers and interactive panel sessions covering:
- Accreditation, is it worth it? Understanding the challenges and demystifying the topic without the sell!
- Measuring an event: the process, evaluation, impact and success factors
- Waste not, want not: understanding best practice around food waste
- Creating a sustainable culture in your business: Overcoming challenges, leading the impact from the top and driving change from the bottom up
- A Sustainable Journey: working towards sustainable goals as experienced by a major corporate organisation
- Training for better: how sustainability training can be delivered, who can train and who needs to learn more, and how is it useful in your organisation
Plus facilitated roundtable discussions, a wellbeing exercise, and an opportunity to share your experiences in our open mic session.
Who should attend?
- All agencies and suppliers are welcome to attend, and we especially encourage Managing Directors, Operations Directors, Property Directors, HR Directors and those with a specific responsibility for sustainability in your workplace.
What’s the cost?
- beam members @ £87.00, plus bring an additional colleague from your organisation for half price when booked at the same time!
- Non-members @ £130.00 each