Callie Richards
Inntel Ltd

As Head of Partnerships and Strategic Projects for Inntel I am passionate about finding the best suppliers and solutions for our clients. Inntel pride ourselves on building strong, long lasting relationships with our supplier base which then enables us to navigate together all the changing trends that our industry sees. Sustainability has been a personal interest of mine for a number of years so I love seeing the innovation in venues as they strive to reach their sustainability goals, its often the little changes that can make the biggest impact.

Let me know if you need anything else.

We are the UK’s largest independent meetings & travel management company. For nearly 40 years we’ve been selecting venues, managing events, sourcing travel and accommodation, exceeding the expectations of hundreds of companies along the way.

Our reputation has been built on integrity, excellence in customer service and delivering a quality product. Our success is due to the effort we put into understanding organisations different needs and creating tailor-made solutions. Although we deploy best-in-class technology to make processes slicker, Inntel is about people first.

Our teams work hard to stay abreast of industry trends, new products and venues so you don’t need to. We aim to build professional partnerships that will last, based on working with you and your colleagues to achieve your objectives.